- With the PRO-625, labeling for a diverse range of containers is fast and easy – regardless of size or shape. The standard one-button teach product and label sensors make it simple to adjust for various labeling applications. And, with the manual position setting, your labels are placed accurately on the product, each and every time.
- With label heads that tilt on a 12-degree x-y axis, the PRO-625 even works well for tapered or shaped products.
- Future upgrades are simple. Thanks to the PRO-625’s thermal or hot foil printer controls, you can easily incorporate a printer if the need should arise. This integrated feature lets printers work in sync with the labeler to ensure accurate code placement. The result? Easy label customization you can turn on or off.
- The auto label-set feature confirms label sensitivity by detecting the separation between each label. With one push of a button, labeling is automatically set up – and positioned correctly.
- The missing label-detect feature locates missing labels on the roll stock, and instantly shuts the machine down if one is found. This preventative feature ensures each product is labeled appropriately.
- Chain aligners center your product before entering top hold-down controls that keep the product in place.
- The auto-length set feature ensures accuracy.
- The PRO-625’s controls are fully synchronized, ensuring all components run at the same speed.
- With 360-degree touchscreen controls, the PRO-625 can be controlled from any position.
- The production preset function means the machine automatically stops once the predetermined quantity of products has been labeled.
- The label count feature lets you precisely track progress at any point during the production run.
- The container/production run counter lets you see the exact production number for the day.
- The PRO-625 features a touchscreen control system with job memory. So, even after the machine sits idle for long periods, you benefit from a battery-free microprocessor control system that stores default settings. Up to 30 settings can be stored for future use, so you don’t have to waste time re-entering the necessary information.
- The PRO-625 can be easily moved to other production areas, allowing for changes in production or products.
- Maintenance is quick and simple, thanks to slide-out controls and electronics stored in easy-to-access cabinets.
- All Pack Leader USA labelers are made of 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum. This extremely durable metal is specially treated to guard against rusting and other effects from harsher environments.
- All Pack Leader USA labelers are manufactured in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards and meet the strict ISO 9001 quality control procedures. So, you can have confidence undergoing required quarterly inspections from industry compliance auditors.